From OpenSpace Project Development
Revision as of 09:43, 30 August 2011 by Guido Moonen (Talk | contribs)
The OpenSpace-Project. http://www.openspace-project.com
It is currently converted to a 2D project. And the space-station build part will be looking alot like the old Space Rogue game (And then the space stations in that game)
Firstly I will concentrate on the building of a space station part.
This project will try to create a game/simulation of a solar-system where players can trade / fight / build / do whather they want.
Some special things I want to support:
- Multiple Servers to where you can go using "jump points"
- Players should be able to mine/trade for materials.
- Create Space stations / Jump points / Space objects using materials
- Fight with each other or created objects
- Factions to support each others
- NPC which can help protect / transport / trade / build your system.
- Open everything from sources to protocol. so everybody can contribute / help.
So this is just a "hobby"-project of mine, so developement is not always full throttle.
- Guido Moonen (Main developer)